Thursday 23 June 2016

Vegan Cuts June Beauty Box Unboxing



This month's Beauty Box from Vegan Cuts was amazing. I think it was much better than May's box. It came with 6 beauty/skincare items that coordinate very well with one another. The box has a total value of $67.90. Which is fantastic because I paid $34, shipping included. This box is of great value and of course, no animals were harmed (the products are 100% vegan).

1. Ofra Cosmetics - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach ($19.90 value)
2. Mai Couture Blotting Sheets ($12.00 Value)
3. Clarisea Sea Salt Solutions Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant ($3.00 Value)
4. Puresol Konjac Facial Sponge ($10.00 Value)
5. Glow for a Cause Solid Perfume ($18.00 Value)
6. Devita Mineral Sunscreen ($5.00 Value)

First, let's talk about the liquid lipstick. At first, I thought the colour was going to be too dark for me but, it appears lighter on my lips than it does in the tube. Overall, a really pretty colour, perfect for summertime.

Next, I saw the blotting sheets and charcoal face exfoliant. I have extremely oily skin especially in the summer months, so receiving these items is a perfect match for me. Anything charcoal is amazing for detoxifying and helping out oily/acne prone skin.

Then, I saw the konjac facial sponge. I already am using my second Boscia konjac facial sponge I got from Sephora. I love using it with my cleanser, it acts as a daily gentle exfoliator. The only downside is that the Boscia sponge is $19. If I like the one in the box (which I probably will) it is only $10 on the vegan cuts website.

Last, I saw the solid perfume and sunscreen. I love the idea of having a solid perfume, it will be great to travel with this summer and it smells amazing. And having a sunscreen in the summer, especially in a mini size, is great for travel and beach days. 

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig