Tuesday 14 June 2016

ipsy June Glam Bag!



I did it. I signed up for ipsy. I just got my first bag in the mail today and wanted to share the products with all of you. If you want to join you can on ipsy's website

This month's theme was Rebel Rebel. I think the bag itself is pretty cute.
1. The Balm Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz
2. Jouer Highlighter in Tiare (gold cream shimmer)
3. Royal & Langnickel Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush (Crease/Smudge)
4. Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink
5. Cake Beauty Deletable Everything Balm

The product I am most excited to try is the Jouer highlighter. It's such a pretty colour and I have heard amazing things about this brand. It was also exciting to get a Balm eyeshadow. The colour I got has a purple undertone to it and I'm not really a purple wearer. I also got the double ended eyeshadow brush which has super soft bristles. I already have a mini size of the delectable balm from another subscription service but, that's okay. It is a great product that can be used on everything. The last item in the bag was the blush. It is a very pretty colour but, I already have a couple of peachy pink blushes already. I am very impressed by my first bag, especially the brands.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig