Thursday 16 June 2016

My Daily Face



I have mastered these 11 steps into a 10-minute routine that I do almost every morning. And I sometimes skip the BB cream and bronzer because there isn't always time. Here is the daily routine and products:

1. Prime the skin

I use the First Aid Beauty Mattifying Gel because I have extremely oily skin. I find using the gel helps my oily skin because it isn't sliding off my face like other lotion moisturisers. You can buy it here.

2. The Base

I apply the Guerlain BB Cream in Light all over my face and blend down my neck. It is a light coverage that gives a dewy finish.

3. Correct the darkness

I apply a small amount of the First Aid Beauty concealer (eye duty triple remedy) to my entire under-eye and blend with my finger and beauty blender. You can buy it here

4. Concealer the darkness

I apply the It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye (light) directly in the inner corners of my eyes (which is the darkest part for me) and blend with my finger and the beauty blender.

5. Set everything in place

I dust the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Face Powder all over my face, but especially the t-zone to get rid of the shiny finish. 

6. Try to look tan

I apply the Guerlain Bronzer in Light Blonde to my cheekbones and do the "3" "E" method. I use a kabuki to blend after so it doesn't look harsh.

7. Add a natural flush

This varies but, my favourites are Benefit Coralista and It Cosmetics CC Radiant blush. I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks. I use a kabuki to blend after so it's not too bright.

8. Glow from within

I brush the Lorac Highlighter in Spotlight onto the high points of my face (cheekbones, nose, and chin). I use a kabuki to blend after so it doesn't look intense.

9. Brow game

I use the new Benefit Ka Brow in Light 1 to fill in the little gaps. It is part of their new brow collection and I am in love it. Best brow product I have ever used. 

10. Eyelashes

I apply one coat of Covergirl Clump Crusher in Black Brown to my upper lashes only.

11. Avoid dry lips

I prep my lips with the Super Fresh SPF15 Treatment and it varies day by day if I apply colour. 

The Tools:

Beauty Blender & It Cosmetics Brushes (which are the best brushes I have ever used)

The Result:


What products do you use daily? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your makeup looks really cute and natural! xx

    http://laurralucie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is beautiful btw!

      Lisa-Marie

      Delete

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig