Saturday 4 June 2016

May Glossy Box Unboxing!


I just received my first Glossy Box in the mail today and wanted to share the products with all of you. If you want to join Glossy Box and get their June Box you can here.

Products:

1. Rituals Cosmetics Shower Foam in T'ai Chi (1.6oz/50ml)
2. Versaspa Face Moisturizing Gradual Tanner (0.25oz x2)
3. Talika Photo-Hydra Day (1oz/30ml - Full Size)
4. Nioxin System 1 Cleanser and Scalp Therapy Conditioner (1.7oz/50ml)
5. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Super Curling and Lifting Mascara (0.1oz)
6. Pure Illumination Glossy Gloss in Pouty Pink (0.25 oz - Full Size)



My thoughts on the May box:

The Photo-Hydra Day moisturizer is interesting because it says "1st cream inspired by Photo-Beauty Therapy to use energy from light to intensely moisturize the skin." I am not quite sure what that means but, the box came with a full-size so there is a lot for me to try out and see if I like it. The shower gel smells amazing so, I'm sold. The lipgloss is one of those that has the blinding light in the lid. It smells really minty and isn't sticky. I am excited to try out the Nioxin System because I have fine hair. I am excited to get a travel size of the Roller Lash by Benefit because I already have one and love it. I have thin, blonde eyelashes and this mascara makes them so long they hit my brow bone. I am always looking for a new self-tanner to try out and this one looks interesting because the box says it doesn't have the sunless tanning odour. From what I can tell the smell is not the typical self-tanner scent, it smells kind of refreshing. 

I am in love with the products in the box. However, if you are a Canadian or international customer please be aware of COD charges that may be applied to your purchase. I had to pay $17.00 to get my box from the post office. The only reason I paid was to make this blog post. If this continues I will not be continuing with the subscription service. I hope Glossy Box does something about it if they want to continue having a worldwide customer base.

Update: I have been refunded the Can$17.00 COD charge to my account on June 6, 2016.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig