Thursday 24 November 2016

Workout Motivation

With fall in full swing, it’s a great time to take advantage of the change in seasons before the holiday rush and start to focus on leading a healthier lifestyle. 


Top fitness essentials:
A cute workout outfit, properly fitting sports bra, a comfortable pair of running shoes, a stylish gym bag and a cute water bottle to stay hydrated. 

Motivation tips:
First, buy some cute workout gear to get in the mood to workout. Next, set an upbeat playlist of your favourite songs. Then, set some goals you want to achieve. Last, make a schedule so you can try yo stick with it week after week to reach your goals.

Favourite workout outfit:
My favourite workout outfits always consist of black leggings and a colourful sports bra or top. I'm not brave enough to wear colourful, bold and bright bottoms but, I like to have fun with tops. The fun outfit can really motivate you to workout because nothing is more comfortable than athletic wear. 
Favourite ways to workout:
I have four ways that I workout and they're workouts that are actually fun (at least to me) and enjoyable to do. The first one is dancing. I've been dancing since I was three years old and growing up dancing as always been my cardio. Second, is ballet barre fitness. There are a ton of new fitness studios openings up that focus specifically on the barre method but, this is something that I have been doing since I was little through dance classes. The third way and most easy way to workout is walking. You can walk on a treadmill or just walk around somewhere instead of driving. Last, yoga is another great way to workout. It focuses on stretching your body which is great to do after one of the other three workouts I've just mentioned. 

More inspiration:





Another great way to find workout inspiration and actual workout routines to follow is Pinterest! Adore Me has a fantastic board called, Motivate Me and I have one called, Workouts to Try!


VIP shoppers:
Buy 1, get 1 free on selected items
Tiered offer ($10/$25/$40)
Panties: 5/$20 + 3/$20

New Shoppers:
First VIP set for $19.95
First Pay As You Go set for $34.95
Panties: 5/$20 + 3/$20

Let me know your workout inspiration in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-marie kiss

*This post is in collaboration with Adore Me*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig