Sunday 20 November 2016

Travel Bucket List

I have experienced wanderlust from a young age, constantly daydreaming about all the places I would get to travel to when I got older. In the summer I started my travelling adventures and plan to continue them this summer. 


I have always wanted to visit every province in Canada (I'm not sure about the territories). I've lived in Ontario my whole life so that one is automatically off the list. And last summer I went to PEI and drove through and stayed in Quebec and New Brunswick. As of now, I have 4/10 provinces checked off my list. I plan to explore the western provinces next summer. I will most likely document my trip in travel diaries like I did this summer. 

Canada
Ottawa
Montreal
Quebec City Travel Diary
Prince Edward Island Travel Diary
New Brunswick Travel Diary
Newfoundland
Nova Scotia
Manitoba
Saskatchewan
Alberta
British Columbia


Europe is also a big part of my list and where I want to go. I basically want to travel the entire continent, more specifically 22 countries. I plan on going to Europe for about four months after I graduate university.

Europe
Ireland
Scotland
England
Iceland
The Netherlands
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Belgium
France
Monaco
Cannes
Spain
Portugal
Poland
Germany
Austria
Hungary
Switzerland
Croatia 
Italy
Greece


America also has cities I want to explore. I still haven't been to New York City, but I will be soon. Basically, I want to see the west coast and see some of the north-eastern states, the rest of the country doesn't intrigue me at all. 

USA
New York, New York  Travel Diary
Brooklyn, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angles, CA
San Diego, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Malibu, CA
Seattle, Washington
Portland, Oregan
Chicago, Illinois



The rest of the world that I really want to see, the south-east:

Australia
New Zealand
Phillippines
Fiji
Bali

"If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet!"

Let me know what places are on your travel bucket list in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-Marie Kiss

*All pictures are from Pinterest, You can probably find them pinned on my Places to visit board*
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is quite a list! Europe has a thing about it where I think when you go once, you want to go again. Also, San Francisco is probably my favorite city in the world :) I have Croatia, the Philippines, Iceland, and Scotland on my current bucket list (and a lot more!)

    http://thetatteredpassport.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's lengthy! I've been making it since I was little! :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this! And, if you don't mind, I think I might take some inspiration from this and make my own version of a travel bucket list! :)
    -Kaylie
    www.itsaworkingtitle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would be great if you made your own version! I would love to read it :)

      Delete

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig