Friday 25 November 2016

Outfit | Cozy Cardigans

Happy Black Friday Canada! Today I wanted to share a fantastic Black Friday Sale! Two of my favourite Canadian stores, Garage and Dynamite (I feature at least one item from either store in all of my fashion posts) are offering Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals.

Dynamite Black Friday - 30% off - Valid until 11/27 at 10 am EST


And of course they are both offering free shipping on orders over $25

This outfit is a perfect fall look featuring trendy ankle booties and a long cardigan. Unfortunately in Canada now it's getting cold and a winter jacket is must over any outfit. So, let's just say I was freezing taking these blog photos!


White Tank - TOPSHOP
Black Boots - Vince Camuto
Blue Necklace - Forever 21












Let me know where you buy your favourite cardigans in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

2 comments

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig