Wednesday 30 November 2016

The Monthly Rack | November

This months rack was full of sweaters and scarves! Sweater weather season is the best time of the year. In November and December, I tend to wear sweaters and cardigans daily. Some of my favourites are shown in the pictures below. In the winter I tend to gravitate towards grey and black clothing in general so, a lot of the sweaters I wear are darker. Since I wear darker outfits, it gives me the opportunity to wear white, cream and beige scarves. It can lighten up the outfit so it doesn't look too heavy.



Let me know where you get your favourite sweaters from in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-Marie Kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig