Saturday 16 January 2016

Parsons x Teen Vogue | Retail Marketing Assignment


For this assignment, I had to find a compelling visual display in a retail store. Instead of going to a department store to find one, I chose to go to a local independent clothing retailer to see what they had done in their store. I went to Nude Boutique Inc., a contemporary women's clothing store.


I find their visual display to be very compelling because of the clean, crisp look that they have with the white background. Everything looks girly and chic. I think that they are doing a great job with their visual presentation and merchandising to attract customers into their store and get more sales.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig