Monday 11 January 2016

Parsons x Teen Vogue | Course 3 Understanding Fashion Production


I just completed the third course in the Parsons x Teen Vogue Certificate in Fashion Industry Essentials, Understanding Fashion Production.  This course was certainly the most eye-opening, in how the fashion industry operates. This course also touches on more of a business perspective than any of the other courses taken so far.

The assignments for this course were a little challenging for me as I had to make a mockup and a handbag, things which I have never done before.  But, overall I loved learning more about how things are made in the fashion industry.

I am now starting the fourth course, Working in Fashion Media (I am very excited for this oneand will update everyone in about two weeks when I am finished.

BTW - this certificate is just flying by, it feels like I just started yesterday!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig