Wednesday 6 January 2016

Parsons x Teen Vogue | Course 2 Thinking Like a Designer


I just finished course two in the Parsons x Teen Vogue Fashion Industry Essentials Certificate. This course was the one I was the most afraid of as I have never thought of designing. Turns out it wasn't scary at all, it was actually really fun! Out of the six assignments, one of them was making a printed piece of fabric and that had to be my favourite assignment. It was extremely fun to do and it was a great way to express my creativity.  Overall, I agree with the faculty and experts of the certificate when they said that everyone going into fashion needs to understand design and how designers operate because without them there is no industry.

I am now starting the third course, Understanding Fashion Production and will update everyone in about two weeks.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig