Monday 11 January 2016

Parsons x Teen Vogue | My Final Product Assignment


This blog post is going to be about my final assignment for course three Understanding Fashion Production. For this assignment, I had to make a handbag based off of my mockup from the previous post. My theme for my signature handbag was watercolours and I did a watercolour striped pattern. I focused on the two different shades of blue (one looks kind of grey in the photo.) I also made a chart describing all of the costs that went into making this tote and listed a retail selling price. I chose $29.99 because I would make a profit of $8.38/handbag. The .99 cent ending indicates value. Customers would feel as if they are getting a deal (value for their money) on the handbag.



xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig