Thursday 22 December 2016

Outfit | Lindsay Albanese + Monrow Collection

This post is long overdue! Lindsay Albanese launched a capsule collection with Monrow in October. I have just gotten around to taking photos and posting them. I ordered the Black High Slit T-shirt and the #everywhere pant. The post shows how I styled the #everywhere pant. (High Silt T-Shirt post coming soon). Kudos to Lindsay for designing a pair of pants that look professional but, feel like you're wearing yoga pants. She mentioned that in her video and I was sceptical until I tried the pants on. Hopefully, Lindsay makes another collection because this one was a hit! And yes there is snow in these pictures and yes it was freezing!


Black Sweater - Aritzia
Black Pants  - Lindsay Albanese + Monrow 
Choker - Local Business









Let me know if you purchased Lindsay's collection in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the look of chokers!

    thoughtsbythea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig