Wednesday 21 December 2016

Nudy Patooty | A Wardrobe Staple


I know cute name! Nudy Patooty is a fantastic Canadian company that makes undershirts out of bamboo fabric to help avoid underarm sweat stains from ruining clothes. Purchasing a Nudy will be one of the best fashion investments you ever make!


I recently purchased my first Nudy and now I want, correction I need more. I got the Short Sleeve Signature Seamless Undershirt in Black. Next on my list is the signature seamless in nude and white and the Crop Top Undershirt in Black. 

The undershirts are fitted but, don't feel tight. Instead, they smooth out your figure so your clothes look great over top. They are designed to keep you feeling fresh and keep your clothes clean. The underarm is thicker than the rest of the shirt to help block sweat from damaging your clothes. The first time I wore my Nudy my underarms didn't feel sweaty at all.

Since I purchased my Nudy I've been wearing it under all my outfits. So watch out for some future outfit posts featuring Nudy Patooty undershirt!


Let me know what you think about this innovation in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig