Saturday 24 December 2016

Get Ready with Me | Christmas Eve

Holiday time is finally here! With the holidays, dressing up is a given. I rarely wear dresses but, for Christmas Time it's nice to feel fancy. To help make the getting ready process easier I use the Ms. Dress Up Zipper Pull to easily zip up my dress by myself before heading out the door!


Vince Camuto Black Booties
Local Business Choker
Forever 21 Rings
Ms. Dress Up Zipper Pull

Using the Zipper Pull is so easy! Just attach to your dress zipper and pull up!




Voila! Your dress is on and you're ready to go!







Let me know your Holiday plans in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig