Wednesday 3 August 2016

Why I Love Yoga


Benefits of doing yoga:

Helps you stay fit

Increases Flexility

Improves Balance

Reduces Stress

Reduces Pain

Improves Energy

Helps you sleep better

Favourite Yoga Poses

1. Tree

2. Back Bend

3. Toe Touch

4. Balancing Stick

5. Downward Dog

6. Downward Dog with pointed leg

7. Cobra

8. Child's Pose

9. Warrior

Thank you to Dr. Ashor for letting me use his new yoga studio to take these photos!
Yoga is starting at his studio in August ----> details here

Thank you to my best friend Sharon for helping me with the poses and pictures. Follow her on Instagram @sharonpilszak

Let me know your favourite yoga pose in the comments below!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig