Wednesday 10 August 2016

Travel Diary | Prince Edward Island


My family and I went on vacation to Prince Edward Island back in July but, instead of flying straight to our destination, we decided to take a road trip. We stayed at the Rodd Brudenell River Resort in Georgetown on the east side of the island.




The beaches are so beautiful and different then any others I've been to because of the red sand.






We stopped in Charlottetown, the capital city to see the history of Prince Edward Island and all the cute little shops. 



I saw this little pizza place, called Piatto Pizzeria and I had to go in for lunch. I know that on the east coast they are known for fish and seafood because well the ocean is right beside them. However, I'm not much of a seafood person and I did have Atlantic salmon for dinner the first night there so, I covered myself. Anyway, the pizza is the best pizza I have eaten in my life. 











xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig