Tuesday 16 August 2016

3 ways to have a productive morning


I don't know about you but, I am not a morning person. I have never been and I don't think I ever will be. The only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is if I have something to do or somewhere to go such as work or school. If I have no plans, I set no alarm and sleep in because I can. However, the days when I must rise early and go out into the world, I follow these steps to make my morning experience productive and in general more positive.



Step #1 to a productive morning starts the night before.

Shower the night before
I always shower before I go to bed, never in the morning. I think it takes too much time and you could be spending your time doing other things (I personally take some extra time to sleep in).

Step #2 to productive morning also happens at night.

Prep your essentials the night before
I pick my outfits and accessories and lay them out so I don't rush or stress in the morning. That way you know what you're wearing when you wake up and you don't say to yourself "I have nothing to wear." I also lay out my makeup and skincare so I don't have to shuffle through drawers to find things.

Step #3 actually happens in the morning. (Some individuals do this first thing in the morning and others do it last. However, the most important thing is to give yourself the energy to start the day.

Hydrate Yourself and Eat Breakfast
Before you can be productive your mind needs to be prepared and ready. Making sure you drink water and eat a healthy breakfast can give you the energy to be more productive in the morning.

How do you have a productive morning? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig