Tuesday 19 July 2016

Outfit | Palazzo Pants

So, I saw these pants online and I had to have them. I am never usually adventurous with bottoms. I tend to stick with plain black leggings and pants. However, these palazzo pants have changed my mind forever. They are the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. They're flowy and surprising they keep you cool in the hot weather. I got mine at Garage Clothing; they are now on sale and have a couple of more colours and patterns. 


Pants: Garage Clothing 
Flip Flops: Garage Clothing
Rings: Magnolia Jewellery 




xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig