Thursday 7 July 2016

June Glossy Box Unboxing



I just got my Glossybox in the mail today and wanted to share what's inside! This month's box contained:

1. Sebastian Hairspray 
2. Sebastian Dark Hair Oil
3. Iconico Milano Mascara
4. LA Splash Diamond Lipgloss in Sugar Rush
5. Sinful Colours Nail Polish (Kylie Edition) in Miss Klaws 
6. Tan Towels 
7. Pore Original Pack

First off we need to address the beautiful red box for this month for the Tony's. Now, what about the contents of the box? I love that it came with a travel sized hairspray; it is always great to have mini sized products. Next, the box came with a very tiny size hair oil sample. I ended up giving that to a friend because my hair is fine and can not handle heavy oils. I also love the lipgloss; it is an amazing colour that is extremely pigmented. I am excited to try out the mascara, it's fantastic that the box came with a full size.  Last, the products I am most excited to try are the tan towels and the pore pack. It is summer so who wouldn't want to look tan. Moreover, I struggle with blackheads and I am always looking for solutions. Hopefully, this product will be successful. 

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig