Thursday 26 May 2016

Vegan Cuts May Beauty Box!


I just received my Vegan Cuts  May Beauty Box! This is my first time purchasing anything from the company and this is my first box. I can say that I have mixed feelings about my first box.

1. Everclen Facial Toner ($15 value)
2. Terre mere Cosmetics Brush ($34 value)
3. The Granola Goat Face serum ($4 value)
4. Medusa's Makeup Bronzer in Sunkissed ($12 value)
5. Molly Rose Balm Body Scrub in Grapefruit Basil ($2 value)
The box has a $67 value and I paid $34 Canadian. 




I love the facial toner and the makeup brush. The toner smells great and has amazing ingredients inside. The makeup brush feels like it is good quality and the bristles are very soft. I like the face serum and body scrub but, I would have liked them to be a little bigger. It feels like there isn't enough to fully try out the product. I have to say I am disappointed with the bronzer. I know the product is vegan but, you would think it would also have good ingredients. I feel vegan and all natural go hand-in-hand together. Well for this bronzer it does not. The third ingredient is mineral oil which should never go on your face; it can clog your pores. Having acne prone skin this worries me. I will try out the box again next month. They also have a snack box as well, so I might get that one as well. You can get the boxes online at Vegan Cuts.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig