Tuesday 17 May 2016

Rachhloves Spring Favourites Box Review


I just received my Rachhloves Spring Favourites Box in the mail today and I'm super excited it finally came. Rachel is my favourite YouTube 'beauty guru'; she's actually the first one I ever started watching. I discovered the YouTube beauty community through her channel in 2010. Her channel has grown so much since I started watching her videos (she's so close to the 1 million subscriber milestone!)

Inside the box!

-Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara (2.5mL deluxe sample)
-GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Treatment (15g deluxe sample)
-Delectable Everything Balm (7mL deluxe sample)
-Essie Summer Collection (choose your shade)
-NYX Butter Gloss (full size, choose your shade)



The mascara, GlamGlow treatment and lip gloss look amazing. I have never heard of the brand Delectable before but, so glad I was able to discover it. I am very excited to try out the everything balm. I love the Essie nail polish formulas. Plus, the two new colours are super cute. The box is $19 but has a retail value of $68+. Overall I give this box 10/10. I love all of the products and I'm very glad I discovered them. Rachel if you are reading this please create another box! Maybe you do one every season?? Please support this wonderful YouTuber by buying her Spring Favourites Box and subscribing to her channel!

xoxo,
Lisa Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig