Friday 23 June 2017

Guest Outfit | Maroon Sweater

Sharon is back for a third time with another outfit post!


What are you wearing?
Click to Shop!


How would you describe your personal winter style?
My spring style is very casual, basic and comfy.

What is the favourite thing you are wearing?
My favourite item I'm wearing is my sweater.

What are your favourite places to shop/favourite stores?
Forever 21 and Garage because they have trendy pieces that aren't that expensive.

Like Sharon's style follow her on Instagram and Twitter @sharonpilszak



Let me know your go-to casual outfit in the comments below!

Kisses

xx,

Lisa

Stay Social!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love casual outfits. Yoga pants are basically my daily uniform ����

    Xo,
    Merryl
    www.missmerryl.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig