Saturday 28 January 2017

Travel Diary | New York City


Day One | January 12th

Arriving in the city and exploring Downtown, Financial District, Manhatten, The 9/11 Memorial, City Hall, The Brooklyn Bridge and West Broadway.

















Day Two | January 13th

I had breakfast on the 20th floor with a beautiful view of the city and after that I got to attend the #TeenVogueX at Teen Vogue Headquarters. I also ate dinner on the 20th floor of my hotel and then walked in the Tribeca Neighbourhood at night.










Day Three | January 14th

Exploring Midtown, Manhatten, Times Square, Rockefeller Centre, St. Patrick's Cathedral, The Plaza Underground Food Concourse, 5th Ave. and South Central Park.

















Let me know if you've visited New York City in the comments below!

Kisses

xx,

Lisa

Stay social!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin' //  lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ugh I am UNBELIEVABLY jealous! It looks amazing! X


    Erica | All About Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to NYC, is a great city with lots of things to do.

    ReplyDelete

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig