Wednesday 16 December 2015

I am Starting a Fashion Adventure with Parsons x Teen Vogue!


I applied and got into the Parsons x Teen Vogue Fashion Industry Essentials Certificate a little while ago and I have been eagerly waiting to start. I started yesterday and just wanted to share my thoughts and maybe talk about my experience of each of the five courses.

While I was watching the video lessons it didn't even feel like school. Everything is so interesting. I am learning so much new information about fashion and its only been one day.

I wish the lesson videos were longer so I could hear more about the topics. Personally, for me, if I am doing a program online, learning from videos is easier than learning from typed words. #VisualLearner

For now, I will be a busy bee working away on the assignments, but they probably won't even feel like assignments.  So excited that I will be able to use these assignments in the development of my professional portfolio.

I will update everyone in about two weeks when the first course, Unlocking Visual Style is complete.

xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig